Niagara Falls, ON. Scotiabank Convention Centre.
April 12-13, 2019
- WHAT TO BRING
Dress Code: Business attire for meetings, fancy casual for social events.
Email [email protected]
What is the Spring General Meeting?
The Spring General Meeting (SGM) is an opportunity for Canadian medical students to get together and discuss important issues pertaining to medical education, advocacy, global health, wellness, and more. Join the conversation, get involved — we want to hear from you!
How can I register? (Deadline: 11:59 PM EST on March 12, 2019)
- Registration is NOW OPEN. Registration costs are $125.00 and you must also register for CCME (Student Rate of $50.00).
- You can register online via SurveyMonkey HERE. Please follow all instructions carefully.
- NOTE: If you are a self-funded registrant, please pay ONLINE prior to registering on SurveyMonkey to ensure we have your funds.
- Please direct any registration inquiries to [email protected].
Pay your fees online
By clicking this button you are agreeing to our payment policies.
Registration is only available to members. Please login to proceed.
Never been to a CFMS meeting? Interested in getting involved? Get your registration and travel costs covered by the CFMS by applying for Travel Funding! Each year the CFMS and MD Financial Management allocates funds to bring medical students to our annual meetings. It's a great way to learn more about what the CFMS does, get involved, and meet other medical students from across the country.
Apply for Travel Funding
- Applications are now OPEN.
- Apply HERE.
Full details and deadlines HERE (FR).
Interested individuals must complete this online form by Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 18h00 if running for CFMS President and Friday, April 12, 2019 at 19h00 is running for a vice-president or portfolio director position. Nominations will close strictly at this time. Unsuccessful presidential candidates are eligible to run for a vice-president or portfolio director position.
Full details and deadlines HERE.
PDFSGM 2019 Agenda Last updated - March 3, 2019