About the CFMSThe CFMS is an organization representing over 8,000 medical students from 15 Canadian medical student societies from coast to coast. We represent medical students to the public, to the federal government, and to national and international medical organizations.
**CFMS/PTMA National Insurance Literacy Week November 21st - 25th **
Understanding insurance has been voted one of the top three financial literacy topics among medical students.
CFMS & your provincial medical associations have put together a week of insurance literacy sessions. Register and save the links for your province’s event below and join the Insurance Literacy Virtual Week – November 21st to 25th - to meet with a panel of province-specific experts and maybe win a prize!
- Medical Student Financial Risk Management
- What is Life, Disability, Critical Illness Insurance ?
- Find out what happens to your student insurance in residency
- Your provincial medical association special student offers
Find your province’s event below and save the date:
- Manitoba: Tueasday, November 22nd, 6:00 PM Register
- British Columbia: Thursday, November 24th, 5:00pm Register
- Ontario & Atlantic: Wednesday, November 23th at 12:15pm Register
- Alberta: Wednesday, November 23rd, at 6:30pm Register
- Saskatchewan: Contact the SMA for a pre-recorded presentation
Doctors of BC, Doctors of Manitoba, OMA & SMA