About the CFMSThe CFMS is an organization representing over 8,000 medical students from 15 Canadian medical student societies from coast to coast. We represent medical students to the public, to the federal government, and to national and international medical organizations.
**Join CFMS/PTMA National Insurance Literacy Week November 2nd and 3rd **
Understanding Insurance has been voted one of the top three financial literacy topics among medical students.
CFMS & your provincial medical associations have put together a week of insurance literacy sessions. Register and save the links for your province’s event below and join the Insurance Literacy Virtual Week – November 1st to 5th - to meet with a panel of province-specific experts and maybe win a prize!
- Medical Student Financial Risk Management
- What is Life, Disability, Critical Illness Insurance
- Find out what happens to your student insurance in residency,
- Your provincial medical association special student offers
Find your province’s event below and save the date:
- Doctors Manitoba: Click here to join on Tuesday, November 2nd, 12:00 pm CDT
- Doctors of BC: Register for Wednesday, November 3rd, 12:00 or 6:00 pm PDT
- Ontario & Atlantic, Register for Wednesday, November 3rd at 12:15 pm EDT
- Alberta Medical Association, Register Tuesday, November 2, 12:00 pm MDT
- Saskatchewan: Click here to learn more about student offers
AMA, Doctors of BC, Doctors of Manitoba, OMA & SMA