About the CFMSThe CFMS is an organization representing over 8,000 medical students from 15 Canadian medical student societies from coast to coast. We represent medical students to the public, to the federal government, and to national and international medical organizations.
CFMS AGM 2017: Nominations for Canadian Federation of Medical Students (CFMS) Executive
Nominations are now open for the following Executive Member positions of the Canadian Federation of Medical Students (CFMS):
- Vice-President Medical Education
- Vice-President Communication
- Vice-President Finance
- Vice-President Student Affairs
- Vice-President Global Health
- Vice-President Government Affairs
- Atlantic Regional Representative (1)
- Quebec Regional Representative (1)
- Ontario Regional Representative (2)
- Western Regional Representative (2)
Interested individuals must forward their names and full contact information by email to Dr. Anthea Lafreniere, CFMS Past President, at [email protected] by 12:00 pm (noon) EST on Friday September 22nd, 2017.
Nominations will close strictly at this time. Any CFMS member student may run. While previous experience with the workings of the CFMS is strongly encouraged, it is not required.
For more information, please click [here](/uploads/CFMS AGM 2017 Elections Call.pdf).