About the CFMSThe CFMS is an organization representing over 8,000 medical students from 15 Canadian medical student societies from coast to coast. We represent medical students to the public, to the federal government, and to national and international medical organizations.
The National Geriatrics Interest Group (NGIG) is currently accepting applications for the J.L. NGIG Student Leadership Award and for the NGIG Research Award. These awards are a great way for students to be recognized for all the hard work they have done in the area of geriatrics!
The deadline for submissions is March 13, 2016 and the awards will be presented at the Canadian Geriatrics Society Conference occurring in Vancouver, British Columbia from April 14-16, 2016. The award descriptions and application instructions for each have been attached in both French and English. Any questions about these awards can be forwarded to [email protected]
Don’t forget to like the National Geriatrics Interest Group on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @NGIG1415 to hear more about awards, events and our #whygeriatricswednesday initiative!
- [J.L. Award 2016 – French](/files/updates/j.l. award 2016- french.pdf)
- [J.L. Awards 2016 - English](/files/updates/j.l. award 2016-english.pdf)
- [NGIG Awards](/files/updates/ngig awards.pdf)
- [Research Award 2016 - French](/files/updates/research award 2016- french.pdf)
- [Research Award 2016 - English](/files/updates/research award 2016-english.pdf)