The St Clair Centre for the Arts
201 Riverside Drive West
Windsor, ON N9A 5K4
September 18-20, 2015
Dress Code: Business attire
Email [email protected]
What is the Annual General Meeting?
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an opportunity for Canadian medical students to get together and discuss important issues pertaining to medical education, advocacy, global health, wellness, and more. Join the conversation, get involved — we want to hear from you!
AGM 2015 was held from September 18-20, 2015. To see photos from the event, click on the link below:
How can I register?
- Registration is NOW OPEN.
- Registration closes August 14th, so register today!
The registration cost is $300 per delegate and can be paid to the Canadian Federation of Medical Students by cheque or cash at the beginning of the meeting. The registration cost covers the following:
- Accommodations on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, both on Friday and Saturday
- Friday and Saturday evening social events
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- If you do not require any accommodations, the registration fee will be lower.
- PLEASE NOTE: Travel award applicants should not register until after the results have been announced.
Please direct any registration inquiries to [email protected].
Never been to a CFMS meeting? Interested in getting involved? Get your registration and travel costs covered by the CFMS by applying for Travel Funding! Each year the CFMS allocates funds to bring medical students to our annual meetings. It's a great way to learn more about what the CFMS does, get involved, and meet other medical students from across the country.
Apply for Travel Funding
- Applications for Travel Funding are NOW OPEN.
- Applications are due by August 7th 2015.